How to order
1. Once you have emailed us to place an order we will be in touch by email to confirm your order with a cost estimate and a details form to fill in about your wedding. This will give us all the information and details we will need to create your personalised stationery.
2. When you have filled in the details form and are happy with the cost estimate a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required before work can begin.
3. Once we have received the details form and the deposit we will then start creating your stationery. You will receive an email proof of you stationery within 5–7 days of us receiving your completed details form and deposit.
4. After you have checked and approved the artwork the final 50% remaining balance will be due. Once paid your order will be sent to print.
Please note: Once your order has been sent to print no further amends can be made.
5. All stationery will be tied and hand finished at Borrowed & Blue before being posted out to you. Please allow up to 2–3 weeks printing and finishing time once your order has been sent to print.
Please allow plenty of time between ordering with us and the date you need to send the stationery out to your guests.
Borrowed and Blue Design cannot be held responsible for any delays in the order process due to late payments and late approval of design.
Please visit our FAQ to answer some questions you may have.